Welcome to our Online Patient Center! Here you can get information about what to expect during your visit with Dr. Olivia Do as well as important forms you can complete before your appointment to save time.
We want your visit to be as stress-free as possible. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure your experience is pleasant and convenient. If you have any questions about these forms, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Access our Patient Portal below.
What you can expect from your visit:
- Complete and thorough vision examination assessing the health of your eyes
- Each appointment slot is time dedicated to you, the patient. We do not double-book
- Using cutting-edge equipment from industry trusted brands such as Topcon and Zeiss
- One-on-one patient education and attentive follow-up care
- Recommendations for the best performing and up-to-date contact lens and eyewear lens technology customized to your specific needs
- A personalized experience shopping our carefully curated selection of the highest quality eye wear
What our patients have to say…
ODO Eye Care Optometry believes in providing the best value for you and your family. We have products and pricing that aims to accommodate all budgets and our office participates in most insurance programs. For patients who have little or no vision insurance coverage, flexible payment programs may be arranged. To learn more about our payment options, please call our office directly.
Our office accepts cash, check, and major debit and credit cards including MasterCard and Visa, as well as Care Credit.
Don’t forget to use your:
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Medical Savings Accounts (MSA)
- Cafeteria Plans for most of your eye care needs
The Care Credit card is available to help people pay for health care expenses, often with an introductory period that is interest-free. We accept Care Credit for all of our services. To learn more or apply for the card, visit Care Credit here.
We are proud to be partnered with: VSP, MES, EyeMed, BlueShield, Cigna, Tricare, UnitedHealthCare, and Medicare. Additionally, we accept the following as out-of-network providers: Spectera, Davis, Avesis, Superior Vision. We will complete the required paperwork for you including an itemized receipt and will send the provider the complete packet for your reimbursement.
All of the above plans can be used for all your eye care and eyewear needs, including eyeglasses, contact lenses, routine office visits and medical office visits.